My love of organization started very early in life. In elementary school, I would write up an entire day’s schedule–down to the minute–on blank sheets of paper..every day. If anything deviated from this well-planned-well-thought-out day, mass anxiety would kick in, and I’d feel like the day was utterly, abysmally destroyed. I like to think I have a much healthier perspective on unanticipated changes now…….The day is only a little bit ruined [jk..I’m only mildly dramatic]..
Anyways, my need for some semblance of structure has continued to this day, and I am always on the lookout for the perfect planner. I’ve tried many, many different ones over the years, but have never found one I loved enough to keep using year after year.
So! For 2016, I am trying out the relatively new Passion Planner. This unique planner has everything you’d typically find in one, but with added sections for goal-setting, reflection, and creative expression. “It is, essentially, an interactive self-help book” (source). Read this review for more details on what’s inside.
This week, you will have the chance to win one of these awesome planners! I went just a teensy bit crazy and “accidentally” ended up with three of them..which means there will be TWO winners for this giveaway. Yay! First prize will receive the StayGOALden Limited Edition, and the second winner will get the Timeless Black Planner. Enter by following these two simple steps:
- Follow this blog via email.
- Tell us one goal you have for this next year in the comments section below.
Other rules & information:
- Open to U.S. residents only.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- Two winners will be chosen using a random number generator, and emailed after the contest ends. You will have 48 hours to respond to our email request for shipping addresses, after which you forfeit your prize.
- This giveaway ends on Monday, December 7 at 6pm.
This giveaway has ended! Congratulations: